Cpt Falcon: A Life Story Cpt Falcon: A Life Story

YES! Thank you for keeping the captain falcon tradition alive and well here on Newgrounds. It is essential that we never let this honoured video game character fall out of sight or mind. Keep up the awesome work!

The Reward The Reward

Newgrounds is truly blessed to receive work like this. So captivating and well executed, which can only be the result of masterful collaboration between skilled artists. This wasn't just about the incredible animation, the beautiful backgrounds, the brilliant score, or the compelling storyline, but the entanglement of all of these things, the jigsaw puzzle that they come together to create.

My one slight criticism is that it seems like the red-haired hero was much, much more powerful than the one with the sword. That magic staff seemed to be doing all of the work during the journey, I would have liked to see some more of the duo's adventures in which the sword played a more integral role in the battle.

SunCreatureStudio responds:

Hahaha, never thought of that. That is cool though. maybe we just always saw Wilhelm (sword guy) as the strong one, so we gave Vito (magic) a bit too much power to make him seem more strong. Anyways, thanks for your great comment. We appreciate it a lot and because of the great response on NG we will be continuing to bring you great stories.

We have one day left on the kickstarter, but because of the kickstarter we will be making a series (so cool). We might upload some of the animations we made during the campaign in here soon!

The Leperchaun The Leperchaun

I see this as the spark that newgrounds needed to move it into the next phase of its evolution. I predict that works like these mark the beginning of a Newgrounds renaissance, primed by the recent expansion of video submissions, fueled by collaboration of incredible animators, musicians, and other types of artists, unbound by any particular multimedia requirements. Thank you for this unique masterpiece of collaborative finesse.

christscicluna responds:

wow... thanks!

Falcon Punch Joke Falcon Punch Joke

Yes! There has been a drought of these as of late. I hope people never stop making Captain Falcon themed parodies <3

SpeedoSausage responds:

farcun pouch

Alive (NATA Finals) Alive (NATA Finals)

In my opinion your piece was the winner. You managed to explore something deep, meaningful, and beautiful in this dialogue with death. Your progress is incredible, and I look forward to seeing its continuation in the coming years.

On the next episode... On the next episode...

good, but not as good as Heh Heh Heh...

Ockeroid responds:

Unfortunatly that is a task I can never achieve...

Invaders Invaders

A brilliant concept, and well executed. What a treat to see more groundbreaking animation on newgrounds once again. Your piece kept me enthralled with its unique visuals and ambient audio, and shook me to the core with its elegant conclusion. It is rare, even for an animation enthusiast like myself, to be so moved by a piece of animation as I was by this. "Invaders" will be a flash long remembered, at least by me, as a source of inspiration. I hope your work receives the attention it deserves from the rest of the world as well.

Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

lol no way

I totally disagree man, captain falcon flashes are still awesome. Also great job on the voice acting :)

RicePirate responds:

Falco-SHUTUP <3

Recycle!! Recycle!!

great job lalo

The fbf animation when he slam dunks the tree really blew me away. All around, great style and mood with this flash.

SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Improvement? huh?

I honestly liked it better when I couldn't tell what they were saying. The audio file is now comprehensible, so that I can make out the lyrics, which consist of rhymes such as "super mario RPG, It is a game that's for you and me" and "there are many secrets in this land, up in the sky or beneath the sand"... people seriously are impressed with this? It's like when a third grader is told to write a poem for english class.

I don't understand the other comments saying that your animation skill has improved. The animation here, to me, is as painful to watch as in your previous work. Mario's 'run cycle' consisted of him flailing his arms and legs around awkwardly, his fists becoming GIGANTIC at certain frames, at a choppy framerate. I would say 'you can do better' like many other artists have suggested in their comments, but after so many years I'm not so sure anymore.

And who honestly ever had this much trouble with that forest puzzle? It's not THAT hard to figure it out.