All 11 art Reviews

How I am SO Good at Art! How I am SO Good at Art!

Panel number 6 is just too heartbreaking

The P-NESS The P-NESS

YES YES YES, this is still one of my top favourite characters ever to grace newgrounds, I am so happy to see him be drawn again! Please tell me you're making another TESSONAS cartoon and if so how can I support it!

FleckoGold responds:

If you wanted to hand me 20k a year, I'd happily get back to work on them! (Also, I think I'd rather someone else handle sound FX T_T) But, for now, it's Vikings of the Interstate. Coming soon! Get hyped!

Purpose Purpose

So sexy. Even though watching your "no take backsies" style of coloring it was scary as hell lol.

You continue to remind the rest of us that we still have a long way to improve.

MindChamber responds:

thanks man, and your work still shines, and reminds me I still have a lot to learn :)

The Zeitgeist The Zeitgeist

so excited to see new art from you man. A very interesting piece here.

Cactus Cactus

the cactus on the very left is great, as is the texture of the piece all around. Interesting effect with the sky as well. Although the technique used here lends itself to a more 'messy' painting style, I worry that the other 2 cactuses that are further back may have been done a bit too sloppily. Keep up the good work and keep practising!

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thank you for the review.

~X~

Gloomy Bear Needle Felt Gloomy Bear Needle Felt

How much for it?

MoriChax responds:

If I we're to sell them I probably make it around $25

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

Do you sell prints?

I would buy one and put it on my wall. Absolute masterpiece.

lenkalamari responds:

once i get my own site up and going in the summer, i'll be selling prints off that. the original version of this is around 70 inches long so it'll work well

The Leviathan The Leviathan

I was going to give this a 5/5,

but I didn't want to bring the score down lol. Wierd that it's above 5.00, but if there was ever a piece of art that deserved it, this is it. Hopefully you'll be okay with just a 10/10 review from me.

Eternal Law Eternal Law

This is a great piece

Where is the sad face??

Bicurious Pico/Darnell Bicurious Pico/Darnell

lol

This is twice as funny since the artist is gay.